[IP] SIL tape NOT sticking!

Ok I know we have been here before...but I cannot find the post I needed in
the archives...Someone had posted a lot number of some defective Sils (tape)
and I think I have a batch!  Everytime we use one the tape is flapping down
by the end of Day 1. My 4 year old had his bath and afterwards the whole
tape was soaked through.  Didn't come off but was loose-looking. We use the
IV prep first and then the set, so it should stick better than that?  We
used some samples from MInimed when we first tried them and THEY stuck

Anyway, anyone who remembers the batch number let me know?

Thanks, Shelly