[IP] Control

Hi Joe,
    I don't know where you live but, it could be the weather.  In Pumping Insulin
it says we need more insulin in the winter.  I live in Northern Minnesota.  A
pumping friend and I were talking about it and mentioned our basals going up
lately.  Then we talked about it at our pumpers support group.  It hasn't happened
to everyone but, allot of us had to increase our basals as the weather has been
changing.  Just another variable in the massive Diabetes equation :)

Babs Moffett
DX 11/62 pumping 5/00