[IP] RE: high bg from fat

> I saw on this list last week how people will do two boluses for
> some foods.  I'm planning to try that (since I'm still pumpless, I
> mean that I'll try two injections) next time I have pizza.

Although Humalog was my usual pre-meal insulin, I used Regular when I ate
pizza and similar foods.  The longer action of the Regular worked well with
these foods.  When I was away from home and my supply of Regular insulin,
and unexpectedly ran into a pizza, I too would use two injections of

John Kinsley
Type 1 - 1956
MM 507 - 1998