[IP] Off Topic - I NEED GEEK HELP!!!

Jan & Bluda Sue,

You need to have a driver disk for the sound system. Then go to "Add
Hardware" in the control panel. Tell the program that you have a disk when
it asks what type of hardware. Once the program finds the disk it should
load the sound system with no further trouble.

I know all of this sounds easy, but it may be a bit troublesome. I am sure
that you have the sound system disk, but they are not always labled
correctly. Once you have the disk you may have to browse it to find the
correct directory for your operating system (WIN 95, WIN 98 or WIN NT, etc)

Let me know if you have trouble finding your sound system disk or if you
have trouble loading it.

Ray Rahn
The Geek