Re: [IP] LOVE this

In a message dated 10/21/00 9:38:09 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Approximately 16 million individuals in the US are afflicted with either
 I or Type II diabetes. MiniMed's external insulin pump treats the more
 serious Type I, which affects one million Americans. >>

I totally do NOT love the part about type 1 being the "more serious" form of
diabetes. It tends to (falsely) perpetuate the MYTH that type 2 is NOT

Jan and Elvis