[IP] Re-Airports/Airplanes

Hi Wombn!
You donīt turn off the pump on the airplane. They wants you to turn off pagers, cellphones and other stuff because there so alot off them but for the first the pump is medicin and just a singel objekt itīs different if there is like 50-100 pagers, cellphones and other stuff. There is no problem to pass the security gates with the pump there equipment dosnīt efekt MiniMeds pump other pumps I donīt know how they work. The same is is in the air, MiniMeds pump is construkted so it canīt "rush" because of the pressure in the air, other pumps I donīt know how they works.
Good luck on your tripp!