[IP] really long vent

   I think you should go ahead and do like you said and write all this stuff
down and turn it in to all those people.  Sounds like that teacher has a
very bad attitude and needs to learn about diabetes.  Maybe he should be
made to go through all the motions that we as diabetics go through every
day.  Maybe he should attend some diabetes training classes just to see what
goes on in our lives everyday. But then again maybe he just does not
careabout noone but himself or other peoples problems.  If he has an email
address you should get it and post it on here and let people in here write
him letters telling of the importance of what you have to do..that it means
controling it and live or not controling it and being  buried.