[IP] love this revisited

I wrote
>  > (SARA SP here...I disagree with this...I was able to do MDO on less than
>  > that...A couple of boxes of syringes and 24 bottles of insuline (1 each
>  > regular and NPH) do not cost $1200! )

and natalie SEra wrote
>  Well, if you used a new syringe for each injection, and took an average
>  of 5 injections a day, that would be 1,825 syringes. Or 19 boxes. So how
>  much does a box of 100 syringes cost?

well actually I wouldnt, and didn't use a new syringe every time...and I
never used an alcohol swab on the bottle and one on my arm either...One box
of syringes would last me at least 3 months...so 4 boxes in a year is
what...i havent bought a box of them in 7 years...still using the last box of
100 i had when i went ont he pump and they were about $16 a box then...and of
course, i was using NPH and REGULAR, not the OVERPRICED Humalog