[IP] funny flight

        Just wanted to share that on my first flight after I got my pump, I
was nervous that it was going to make all kinds of alarms go off so I was
prepared with a letter and necessary information from the doctor. I told
them when I went through the x-rays (which got a second look) about the pump
and there was no problem at all.  My husband, who was right behind me, put
his hands up as if he was going to be searched. The security guy just looked
at him and said "no problem".
     I guess you had to be there but I still laugh when I picture him with
his hands in the air like he was being held up.
Dauna and Uppity B