Re: [IP] Airports/Airplanes

In a message dated 10/21/00 8:21:19 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I have had security guards ask questions like "How long have
 you been on the pump?" and "How do you like it?"...  I've also had some tell
 met that another guard or a relative has a pump and really likes it...  If
 they act like that just be friendly and tell them how much you like the pump
 or if it's taking some getting used to...  Most of the time they aren't
 to hassle you, they're just doing their job...
 I'm going to Canada (Toronto) soon so it will be interesting going through
 customs... >>

Hi Randall

Customs (at least in Europe) could care less. LOL

Jan and Elvis