Re: [IP] high bg from fat

Yes, I've noticed that too.  Especially with foods like pizza.  My
humalog will stop working before I've finished digesting it.

I saw on this list last week how people will do two boluses for
some foods.  I'm planning to try that (since I'm still pumpless, I
mean that I'll try two injections) next time I have pizza.