[IP] Re: Nasty Hypo Guy

I haven't had any bad lows since the pump but, here's a solution my hubby and I had worked out.
Most of the time he could leave juice by the bed and say here you better drink this, then he goes away.  Without him there bugging
me I would usually drink some.  If not the next step would be to hand me my bood tester and say, "Prove to me your not low"  If I
really think I'm not low, I rush to show him.  If I'm just being stubborn I grab the juice and way something like well this is
going to make me really Hi.  Usually that would work.

Good luck,

Babs Moffett