Re: [IP] Airports/Airplanes

<Because airplanes always ask you to turn off pagers...>

No need to turn it off - signal wouldn't be strong enough to
disrupt anything - Remote only works a few feet from the 508

<What about the security gates?>

I fly a couple times each month and have had no problem with
the pump.  Security, does however, nearly always do a hand
check or an explosives/drug check on my carry-on - I suspect
that the backup pump supplies, the syringes, the insulin
vial and the glucometer catch the attention of the x-ray
monitor.  Never been asked about it - the guard just looks
and says ok.

Pump Daddy