Playing your bG's close to the line you're always near hypoglycemia.  If you're
an "old" diabetic and lost your low bG sensitivity you have to keep close check
with your meter.  All of your friends need to know to watch for you!!  Tell
'em.  If you're by yourself a lot the only thing to do is use your meter.  Try
not to worry too much!!  I've been on a pump since 7/81 and have had all kinds
of problems, but a positive attitude helps.  Having a devoted spouse or partner
is a great help.
Bob Hemus