[IP] silhouette inserter

I was at a diabetes fair today hosted by my local Diabetes Care Center. The
MiniMed rep said that in a couple of months mini med was going to release an
inserter for the silhouette, only thing is that it's going to be at 30
degrees so you won't be able to vary the depth of insertion.
oh and if anyone gets their supplies directly from mini med and is
interested in getting 31" tubing sils then if you write to the company and
request that they supply this it will be more likely that they will if
enough people request it.
please forgive any grammatical errors since I'm writing this while treating
a low.