Re: [IP] Airports/Airplanes

>The last time I flew, one of the guards noticed the pump, looked
>carefully, and asked me if it was an insulin pump.  I said yes and was
>sent on.  This was at Hartsfield in Atlanta, BTW.  Most of the time they
>don't even notice it.

A well educated security person!  Twice in recent years I was thru Pearson
(Toronto) and the guards who couldn't speak english very well were quite
rude about my insulin pen.  Both times they wanted me to check it.

Always carry a letter from your doctor listing teh medications and devices
you use so as to avoid any more serious delays!  Thsi is fair.  We can't
expect everyone ot know everything about each chronic disease!  It's better
too than slack security!

Darrin Parker
email @ redacted   Nova Scotia, Canada!