Re: [IP] Airports/Airplanes

wombn <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Apparently, some of the old pumps had problems, but I've never had
> anyone even notice my pump if it was tucked in under my clothes. If they
> notice it, they think it's a pager and ask you to give it to them, but
> it's easy enough to demonstrate that it's a medical device -- the MM
> even has "insulin pump" WRITTEN on it.

The last time I flew, one of the guards noticed the pump, looked carefully, and asked me if it was an insulin pump.  I said yes and was sent on.  This was at Hartsfield in Atlanta, BTW.  Most of the time they don't even notice it.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.