[IP] Re-Type1 & Scandinavian ancestry

My name is Marie and have type1 and Im from Sweden. Ive heard the same that Finland is at the top with diabetic type1 and Sweden close after and I belive I heard also that Japan is also high. But in countrys like in rainforest, primeval forest and places were its wery porly its not usual with type1 but type 2 is wery usual because fatness is a sign of prosperity. This is what Ive read about.