Re: [IP] Click Click Click

In a message dated 10/20/00 11:08:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My Disetronic H-Tron Plus makes a little wihrrrr sound every 3 minutes but
 most of the time I never hear it... it also makes that sound while
 delivering a bolus.
 RoseLea (and Max) >>
    Hi All:  The Whiring RoseLea is speaking about is the motor or rotary
motion of the drive system in the Disetronic Pump. The clicking of MM Pump is
a solenoid action or back and forth motion of a coil pulling a driver back
and forth. I have only been 6 months on a pump and like most people on this
list don't notice it at all. This is the reason I chose the D over the MM. I
feel rotary motion is prone to less malfunction. I also believe all pumps are
great. I have gone from mid 7 Ac1's to 6.3 in 6 months. Yea Pump's Roger C (
dx12/1/47 pm 5/8/00 hockey puck in tow)