[IP] Re-changing the set

Hi Maura!
I change my set were ever I am, if people wants to look they can but there is noone how force them too look, so if anyone complains I meen that they donīt have too look, but if anyone is curiose I gladly answer ther questions. I donīt want to go in to a toilett to do the change there because a lot of them is really dirty. If there is a store/shop close I go there and explane and ask if they have a space/room I can use. You can sit in a car, and tou have your own privacy. I hope this  will help you some.
God luck!
Marie email @ redacted