Re: [IP] New pump and confused

Hello, congratulations on the new pump! You'll love it.

To answer your question, some people use both tapes, others use only one. I
use only the clear one, which stays on really well, in my opinion. Also about
the IV300, that is a swab that I always use, it's to clean the area where
you're going to insert the set in, and it will make the site sticky and helps
the tape stay on better. I've never gone without using the IV300 wipes. It's
good for two things :)

Hope everything goes well, and keep us updated! :)

~pumping with faith~
Lyra and Faith
Pumping since 5/18/2000