Re: [IP] lows

Re: Low Sugars
I get paronoid when I'm having an insulin low. ie: in the middle of the
night if I have an insulin reaction I like the curtains to be closed cuz it
feels like someone's watching?????? This may be linked to an unsightly
incidence that occurred 15 years ago and I have never achieved good Diabetic
control since'85. I am just about to start using a Minimed Pump and will be
happy if this helps to resolve things.    Nancie