No Subject

talk about, she says that she IS exercising, eating right, and testing
regularly. And she is doing none of these things. She thinks she is fooling
everybody. She is Type 2 and has a habit of reminding my daughter and I that
she is lucky not to have Type 1 which is so much worse, blah, blah, blah. I
don't say anything anymore. Fifty-four years old is old enough to know the
Yes, Lindsey it is but age is not a determinant of intelligence as I know
you already understand spot
A Bender, M. D.