Re: [IP] Nasty hypo guy (me) scares his gal. Here's her email:

Have Mia e-mail me.  email @ redacted  I have been through all that and
then some with J.D.  I would be more than happy to tell her how I got
through those times and the times with his nightly seizures.  I wished I
would have had someone to talk to when I was going through this.  I had to
deal with it on my own plus trying to calm my daughter down.  Also, when my
computer lets me get on, I have a chat Monday nights for spouses and support