Re: [IP] lows

I'm the opposite.  I get depressed when I can't get my bgs down.
I just get highly anxious when I have a lot of lows.  But I feel like
I have more control over that than the other way.  I can always
eat a few glucose tabs.  Can't always inject to get my bgs down,
cuz I never know how much I need to inject and the fear of lows
keeps me from trying.