[IP] Tape invention

Since all of the pump users use tape of some sort why doesn't the pump
companies put a label in red print on the tape that says "Do not remove
unless I or my physician says so!" I have thought about writing it on there
myself just in case I can not tell someone what it is because of a low. Then
maybe people would look for a necklace or some type of info on what may be
wrong. Just a thought!
     Rachel (have the pump and soon to be pumping)