[IP] pumpkin parade in school

Jessica's class is making pumpkins for their pumpkin parade and each pumpkin
is supposed to be a student.  They are supposed to pick out some defining
charasteristics of themselves to make the pumpkin into "them" and Jess is
going to make an insulin pump our of cardboard and use some tubing to attach
it.  Sad as it may be, this IS a defining characteristic of her, and I am
proud of her because it will give her a chance to educate more people when
they ask about

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 2 years & Jarred, 10

Say Bye to Slow Internet!