[IP] Re:calling disetronic

>how do you reach disetronic?  i cannot find them through our 1800
>information, and want to know if their catheters and softsets might work with
>the mimimed 508

Disetronic phone number:
The infusion sets are interchangeable between pumps. My husband has a D
and has used the MM sets (sofsets, micros, sils) with no problems. You
should be able to use the D sets (rapids, tenders, ultraflex when it
comes out) with your MM pump with no problems. Of course, the pump
companies may not volunteer that info until you bug them about it...