Re: [IP] Insurance

I was afraid that my son would lose & or damage his pump on one of his trips
(backpacking around Alaska, etc.) so I checked the insurance matter out.  I
was told by Kaiser, who supplied his present pump, that they would not
replace it for 5 years.  So we go a rider on our home insurance policy for
the cost to replace the pump.  When he had a loaner as well for backup, I ask
Minimed for a replacement cost and insured it as well for the time we had it.