Re: [IP] Violent Cranky Lows

and is laughing about me trying to absorb OJ by osmosis by clinging to the
I see this coming up more and more...while low trying to give food or drink
to the nearest object.  I have always wondered about this.  If Jess is so
low as to be "out of it" or "confused" she will always try to give her juice
or tabs to the nearest stuffed animal she can find.  Coaxing it to "drink
this so you'll feel better".  I then have to give her a glucotab to feed the
stuffed animal while holding the straw to the juice to her mouth.  It works
as she drinks without realizing it, and of course she never remembers trying
to bring up the stuffed animals low, but what is the thought behind this?
Mothering instinct?  The "I feel bad but You will feel better" thought?

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 2 years & Jarred, 10

Say Bye to Slow Internet!