Re: [IP] Violent Cranky Lows

>  It WAS funny when your smart husband asked  you to drink the OJ for the
cat's sake.

The funnier thing was that his strategy worked! The cat is still not talking
to me tho, despite offering him a French Dip from Arby's for lunch.  I hope
your daughter and her friends have spouses that can  manage to convince them
to eat when they are in those moods. I'm just happy my husband can laugh at
me once my sugars back up. The harder part is laughing at myself after the
ugly lows:)