[IP] Vacation with the pump

Hi! Usually I just read all the great info you guys have but something has
come up I haven't found an answer to. My company is sending my husband and
myself on a cruise in January. This is not the problem.
The problem is this is the first trip we will be taking since I went on the
pump and I have a few questions.
1. I am on the Minimed 508, does any one know if minimed gives out loaner
pumps or would I be better to see if my endo has a loaner?
2. We will be visiting different ports in  Mexico and we love to snorkel.
Does the salt water effect the tape. I usually have no problems sticking
except in hot tubs. I know that I will be disconnected so I have to watch
how long we are out.
3. Any suggestions on how to handle the sand an don't getting it in the pump
while on the beaches. I wear the leather most times but am also wondering
where I will place the pump while in my bathing suit. Any suggestions.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Please e-mail me private as I only get
the digest and do not always have time to read all of them.

Jody Vesledahl
Sundowner Trailers of Minnesota
1601 Cannon Lane
Northfield, MN 55057