[IP] Sherry's Pregnancy Update

Had my ultrasound this morning and got my first look at the baby.  The big news is that I am not five weeks pregnant--I'm eight
weeks and two days.   How the Hell do they know the two days part??? ( and why didn't I?)
Anyway, I saw the baby's little heart beating, saw it's spine, it even has little arm and leg stumps.  My due date is May 30, but
the doctor seemed to think they may induce labor a week or two early. I'm not exactly sure why that is.  I will know to ask more
questions next time.  The doctor did say I am RH negative, so I will have to get a shot when I am seven months. I plan to read up
on that too.
I do feel some comfort in the fact that I am now 2/3 through the dangerous first trimester.  So come mid- to late May I will have a
little person.  It's an awesome thought.

More updates to come!

Sherry C.
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Still wondering about the two days.