[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #569

In a message dated 10/20/2000 8:31:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< the silhouette is hard as hell for me to put in and often doesn't absorb
well
 when i move it even slightly to the right or left of my other site >>
keep
calling Minimed, you most likely will get a different person each time. I
have found when one person does not answer my question to my sattisfection, I
call alittle later and get someone else. If you keep asking, you will get the
answers you are looking for. Remember, their job is to help you, so don't
give up Joan