[IP] Type 1 & scandinavian ancestry

How many of you type 1's on this list is of skandinavian ancestry? In
particular Sweden and Finland. I read some Diabetes fact and the incidence
of type 1 per population is much higher in the scandinanvian countries. Just
wondered if it meant you werre more likely to develop type 1 if you were
from there. My parents are Swedish and I'm a type 1. Maybe I'm just looking
for a relationship where there is none.