[IP] Re: silouhette vs softset

If the IV3000 causes a skin irritation, you might want to look into
Tegaderms and/or Polyskin.  I think if you call MM they will send
you samples of these products.  Look at the FAQ section on
www.insulin-pumpers.org because there is info there on different types of
tape and/or dressings.

Yesterday I called Disetronic after looking at the UltraFlex info
and the link George posted.  They are not shipping the UltraFlex
yet, but did put me on a list to get couple of freebies when they
are available (even though I use the MM508 pump).

This set is probably like the others that they are manufactured by
Maersk for both MM & Disetronic (don't know about Animas) and just
end up in different packaging.  The UltraFlex will work with pumps
made by MM.  The contact at Disetronic stated this and so did my
local Sales Rep from MM and yes, MM will have a competitive product