RE: [IP] Disetronic UltraFlex

When I went for the D-tron training a week ago I was shown the Ultraflex
also.  I was under the impression that the connectors on the Ultraflex and
the tender would be the same .  They are NOT.  The Ultraflex is kinda oval
shaped.  So,  If you are and like me and was thinking that switching between
the two infusion sets would be as simple as just plugging the tubing from
one into the other....well, that can't be done.  You would have to change
out the whole thing tubing and all.

I knew there was something I learned at the training I for got to tell you
guys.  Thanks RoseLea  for the brain joggle. : )