Re: [IP] Dumb Lows

>When I am going low somehow my brain says "finish this first".

Hey, Shane does that too sometimes! I thought it was just one of his
"being stubborn" things, but maybe not.  In his case, its usually, "I'll
just finish reassembling this copier first", or "I'll just finish
installing this software first", or (much worse), "I'll just drive home
first because there is a better selection of treats there". He is
getting better about it lately. Sometimes if he thinks he is starting to
go low, he will still think "I'll just finish this before I test", but
at least he will get some sugar in the meantime...