Re: [IP] 508 in My Possession

Tim I felt the same why last Tues.10/10 went to a support group that same
night saw my CDE there she said it would be at least one week before she had
an opening in her schedule well by the end of the meeting I think She was
afraid I may try to start it on my own because I was telling her how easy it
look that I had read the book watch the tape. So the next day she called and
told me she made time for me a Thurs. 10/12 so I got started then two days
after FedEx delivered, and it been very good so far. Well, good luck Tim.