Re:[IP] Desired ranges and Hypo

My best day on record (for the past month) is 66 to 179. I think 80 to 220 is
a reasonable goal for me but I don't think in those terms. However I have
fasted with truely excelent blood sugars.. was about 80 to 120. That was
during my nine day fast. There was no exercise or food messing up my blood
sugars. I just tuned my basal rates as they dropped. I'd do it again but when
I broke my fast I had to sleep. Sleep a scary lot. Also I don't want to miss
New subject: The worst reactions are the ones that keep you awake at night
and give your thoughts a fresh perspective. Although acting like a helpless
bafoon in public comes close. Seriously the worst is during exercise.