[IP] Re: Hypoglycemic deaths

>> Somewhere I read that it can't be proved that the BG was "fatally"
>> because after death glucose continues to be released into the blood
>> (from the cells) and "brings up" the BG...

>>Jim S.

> My mother died several years ago and the coroner ruled that she died
> hypoglycemia. She lived alone and this happened in the middle of the

> Deborah mom to Eve 13
> Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99

My 'guess' would be that there are far more deaths caused by
hypoglycemia than are reported, and that there are  many that are
reported.  What kind of statistics are there?
Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
Learn from the mistakes of others -- you can't live long
enough to make them all yourself.
 - Martin Vanbee