[IP] Re: silhouette vs soft set

the silhouette is hard as hell for me to put in and often doesn't absorb well
when i move it even slightly to the right or left of my other site.  i also
get big red scars from it.  however, the soft set, whenever i use it, gives
"no delivery" alarms and has to be removed.  i am considering going off the
pump since no one at minimed seems to be able to help.  any other advice from
you guys?  i am so upset; i love my pump.