Re: [IP] Disetronic UltraFlex

At 10:59 PM -0400 10/19/00, RoseLea wrote:
>Hi all... I finally got to see an UltraFlex today.  I'm excited about it.
>It looks like something I'd really like to try.

Roselea, what do they look like and how are they different from Sils?

>I also got to see the new D-Tron.  I wasn't too crazy about the size and
>shape, but some of the features are really nice, such as the different types
>of bolus.

What didn't you like about the size and shape? Is it bigger than the
H-Tron Plus?

I'm with you on liking the 2-pump deal. I love having 2. I know
people who take "pump vacations," but I'm not one of them. :-)

Jenny Nash
email @ redacted
Type 1 diabetes since 1/31/73, pumping on a D. since 10/3/95.