[IP] Disetronic UltraFlex

Hi all... I finally got to see an UltraFlex today.  I'm excited about it.
It looks like something I'd really like to try.  My rep tells me they're
supposed to become available in November and as soon as he gets some he'll
send me some samples to try.

I also got to see the new D-Tron.  I wasn't too crazy about the size and
shape, but some of the features are really nice, such as the different types
of bolus.  I just wish they would have left the Disetronic pumps as a 2-pump
deal.  I'm thinking of staying with my H-Tron Plus just for that reason... 2
pumps rather than one, so I'm never left in the lurch even for a few hours.
It's true too, that Disetronic has worked out a deal for getting H-Tron Plus
cartridges already filled with Humalog.  Anyone with a H-Tron Plus pump
needs to call Disetronic to get more info on this program.  It's been tested
in a portion of the US with much success.

Well, that's my news... happy pumping everyone!  :o)

RoseLea (and Max)