[IP] 508 in My Possession

I got the 508 in the mail today. In "playing with it"
I was surprised at how comfortable the pump clip on
was. The adhesive tape for the Softset is really
amazing in the way it naturally bonds to your skin.
And I basically have figured out all the options that
it offers (The remote is going to be a big help). All
I have to wait on is for the MM rep to come and to
make a visit with my doctor. So I'm scheduled to start
on November 02; which I don't really want to wait 2
weeks to start while my pump sits in the corner (oh

An Anxious Tim

Do You Yahoo!?