[IP] Changing the site discreetly when not at home

Hi All,
 Thanks so much for the advice on how to deal with changing the site when
not at home.
 In the past year since I've had the pump, I've only changed the site in
front of my second cousin who also has diabetes I -- I don't even like my
kitten to be around but that's because she'll knock things over! Anyway, I
guess part of the problem is that I'm afraid that people I know will think
I'm weaker than I am and treat me differently if they see the pump change.
However, I got Hibiclens today so hopefully I'll have more comfort using my
stomach as a site and that would help solve part of the problem of being
discreet. Thanks again for the advice! Keep it coming!