[IP] 2 TGIF chats

Ok all you chataholics,  This Friday holds in store another day when you get
to pick your time.  We will be talking about everyone that isnt there at
both 9 AM and 9 PM eastern in the Anytime room.  If you dont want to be one
of those we talk about, I suggest you show up.  CJ did all the work the
other day to tell you how to get there so Im not going to repeat.  But this
should be in your favorites by now anyway!!   Ok,  I sense whining........so
follow these directions...
Step 1.  click on  http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml
Step 2. add to your favorites right now while your thinking of it
Step 3. sign in using the name you joined the insulin pumpers with
Step 4. the password is pumper in all lower case letters
Bring your coffee in the am and your favorite beverage in the evening.  See
you all there.