Re: [IP] Nasty hypo guy (me) scares his gal. Here's her email:

I too turn into one of these monsters. For almost a year before I was
diagnosed with diabetes both my fiance and I could not understand why I had
went from the most understanding caring person to someone who didn't care
about anything and could be the wicked witch double.
I not only am like this when my bg's are low but also when they are high. I
sometimes wonder why he has stayed with me. I have to stop and think, would I
have stayed with me if the shoe were on the other foot?