[IP] Thanks

Thanks to everyone who has responded to my cry for help.  It really helps to
know that I am not alone.  I guess what I really need is support with my
retinopathy.  I just had a massive laser to the left and a vitrectomy to the
right and fluid has built up in my center vision so I can't see out of the
center of my eyes......can't complete my master's, can't read, can't see
detail.  It is frusterating, but hopewfully the fluid will go away in time.
I reversed the terrible neuropathy and kidney damage with the control that
the pump has given me and I hope my eyes take the same path.  If anyone has
any stories, experiences, or good news, I eould really appreciate it if you
could e-mail me at email @ redacted  I can't always read the whole digest,
it really strains my eyes and hurts my head.
Thanks again,