[IP] Color Blindness

Last week I started experiencing color blindness. The color red looks tan and
sometimes dark brown. I first thought that it was my computer monitor but
mentioned it when I went to my retinologist for a follow-up on my 9th lazer
surgery. He said that he hoped that these episodes will remain temporary due
to changes in the vision cells. As he acknowledged I cannot afford to lose my
color differention as I am legally blind. Has anyone experienced problems with
this? Tomorrow morning I go for a cataract evaulation to see if removal of my
cataracts caused by severe prolifertive retinopathy will help me regain some
vision. I am excited about the prospects of it . April

Get Free Internet Access and WebEmail at http://www.address.com Click on this link http://www.address.com/giveaways/free.asp for great offers.